The Management and staff of West Squadron Marine Services Pte Ltd strives to be one of the most diversified company in the commercial diving industry, and continuing to diversify by meeting customer needs, while safely performing the highest quality of work, with both efficiency and accountability.
We shall work to:
- Excel our job output to the satisfaction of our clients
- Tender the best qualified and well-trained staff to perform their duties and responsibilities in fulfilling job requirement
- Serve our client for the best maintenance quality performance
- Provide professional service time render through 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Facilitate customer’s demand and complain and give response as soon as possible
- Provide proper coordination and constant communications for job updates to our customer
- Continually improve on the effectiveness of our quality management system
West Squadron Marine Services Pte Ltd is committed to achieving the highest standards of workplace safety and health in accordance with best practice.
It is our policy to:
- Establish safety as our highest core organisational goal.
- Provide and maintain a workplace and systems of work, so far as is practicable, that employees, contractors and visitors are not exposed to hazards.
- Ensure that all employees are provided with information, instruction, training and supervision appropriate to the scope of work being undertaken.
- Consult with employees on any issues that may affect their safety and health at work.
- Continuously review safety management systems in order to meet or exceed best practice.
- Prevent injury and ill health and continual improvement in OH&S management and OH&S performance.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the organisation subscribes that relate to its OH&S hazards.
All Diving Supervisors are responsible to ensure, within their respective level of control, the safety and health of employees, contractors and visitors to the workplace or job site.
Employees are required to take all reasonable care to ensure their own safety and other persons. They are also required to comply with all instructions and directions established to provide a safe and healthy workplace.